Monday, April 1, 2013

Ariana and Melanni in Hawaii

Ariana (left), Melanni (right)
This picture brings back a lot of memories. Like, those encyclopedias in the background, I think Mom and Dad still have these. I remember pouring over these and looking at the pictures. Also, the giant speaker behind me is the same speaker that fell on James's toe. I just found out from talking to Mom that she put his toe on ice, got Ariana and I to a babysitter, drove James to the hospital and THEN she passed out! 

1 comment:

  1. It's funny, I remembered the same thing about the encyclopedias. I loved looking through them. One of my favorite pages was the one that showed a picture of all of the birth month gems. I remember when Christian James' toe was cut off, too. That was scary.

    I remember wearing big t-shirts for our pajamas. I loved our bedtime routine each night.

    You can see part of a nutcracker on the shelf. I remember one time Dad used it to actually crack a nut, and Mom was upset. She wanted it to stay pretty, as a Christmas decoration. Dad said he just wanted to see if it would really work. :o)

    ReplyDelete